Caleb Brock

Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Time I Had a Terrible Nightmare

One night I lay asleep. I dream of a chocolate sprinkles doughnut. In my dream the doughnut had teeth like a spinning chain saw. so I ran out of the doughnut shop and got in my shiney car. Suddenly the doughnut threw a sprinkle granade. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! at the last second the doughnut shop came down into a million pieces. NOOOOOOOOOOO! I shouted then the doughnut looked at me, I knew it was mad. So then I started up my car and sped away. Suddenly the doughnut followed me. So then I jumped out of my car. Then the doughnut ate my new shiney car. Suddenly he ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD, it felt like my ear drums popped so I jumped off a cliff. The doughnut was looking for me. So I SCREEEEEEEEAMED. Then he jumped off the cliff. Then, the doughnut grinded a bird. EWWWW, I said. To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter